LYMPSTONE ART GROUP – ANNUAL ART EXHIBITION 2019 11am-5pm
Sunday 26th May to Sunday 2nd June 11am-5pm (closing 2pm on the final day).
Lympstone Village Hall, School Hill , Lympstone EX8 5BE. On the final day, Sunday 2nd June , the Exhibition it will close at 2pm.
- We have a wide range of paintings, as well as sculpture, ceramics and other 3D art on show.
- There is a secret auction for a wonderful watercolour of the Estuary by the well know artist James Tatum SWAc, who was nominated as Best Landscape Artist of the year by Devon Life .
- Our raffle prize is a pen and ink drawing of Lympstone from the estuary by Neville Tarbath an accomplished local artist and draughtsman.
- During the Exhibition there will be a competition for children, (age12 and under) to produce a drawing on a postcard which can be collected and produced at the Exhibition or taken home to complete. The childrens’ work will be displayed on Saturday 1st June and the winner announced at 3pm. Prizes of vouchers for art materials will be given to the winner and the 2 next best.
- The exhibition also provides the opportunity to buy original art work at very reasonable prices.
Entry £1, free for children under 12. Tea coffee and home made cakes available every day.
Join our club for only £10 per year, which gives free access to all talks, demonstrations, and the Annual Exhibition.
Queries email@example.com www.lympstone.org