Saturday 30 October and Sunday 31 October
- Work will take place in the Exeter Central area. Buses will replace trains between Exeter St Davids and Exmouth/Honiton, and services from Paignton and Barnstaple will terminate at Exeter St Davids
Sunday 14 November
- Work will take place between Liskeard and Par. Buses will replace trains between Liskeard and Par, and will also run non-stop between Plymouth and St Austell.
- There will be an amended train service between Par and Penzance.
- Trains from the east will terminate at Plymouth or Liskeard
Saturday 20 November and Sunday 21 November
- Work will take place between Plymouth and Liskeard. Buses will replace trains between Plymouth and Liskeard, and on the Tamar Valley Line to Bere Ferrers, Bere Alston, Calstock and Gunnislake
- An amended train service will operate between Liskeard and Penzance
Monday 13 to Thursday 16 December (there is more information on this on www.gwr.com/WestCornwall)
- Work will take place in the Redruth and Penzance areas. Buses will replace trains between Truro and Penzance and on the St Ives branch line
- An amended train service will operate between Plymouth and Truro
Details are on the GWR website www.GWR.com/Upgrade, and we are letting customers know about the temporary changes through traditional and social media, and through information on trains and at stations.