Craning Postponed to Sunday 14th October

Due to the weather forecast, craning is postponed until Sunday 14th.   Safety Brief will be at 0745 with first lift at 0800.

Please note, that due to several vessels having returned to their moorings for safety, the craning process will most likely take longer than usual.

The crane is expected to arrive in the Village about 0645 on Sunday morning.