Royal Wedding Street Parties

Royal Wedding Street Parties

The date of the Royal Wedding is fast coming upon us and Devon County Council have already received many enquiries from community groups, wishing to hold a street party to celebrate the event.
To hold a street party, the organisers will need to apply to DCC for permission to use the highway. To make this as simple as possible DCC have developed a special application form and declaration of responsibility. By using this, organisers do not have to provide public liability insurance or evidence of chapter 8 qualifications.

There is a 6 week notice period required, so completed applications must be received by 24th March 2011.

There is no fee. The application pack is available from the DCC website below and can be found by customers searching under Royal Wedding.

News Archives

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This