The next Parish Council meeting will be a virtual Zoom meeting on Monday 12th April at 7:30 p.m.
With the death of His Royal Highness The Prince Philip Duke of Edinburgh there will be a shortened PC meeting and revised Agenda here
The Annual Parish Meeting is Postponed
Numbers attending are limited and anyone wishing to attend must register an interest with Ms Lucy Tyrrell, Clerk to LPC, at email@example.com
Those attending will be sent a link to the meeting and on the night will be held in a ‘waiting room’ until authorised by the Clerk. Only those previously registering an interest will be admitted.
Some points to remember during this meeting:
- It will be automatically recorded once the host (the Clerk) begins the meeting.
- The meeting will be locked, no further admittance to the meeting after such time.
- Please ensure your microphone is on mute and you will be asked to unmute and speak as appropriate.
- When you would like to speak please raise your hand either physically or virtually and you will be asked to speak.
- Public will only be allowed to speak during the open public session.
- You will have a maximum of 3 minutes to speak.
Clerk to Lympstone Parish Council
Vacancies for Parish Councillors on Lympstone Parish Council.
For anyone interested there are two ways to join LPC.
Co-option: Lympstone Parish Council is inviting members of the Parish to join the council by co-option at the proposed next council Zoom meeting on April 12th. There are four vacancies. Those co-opted can serve until the regular council elections in May 2023.
Anyone wishing to be co-opted to the council should, if they have not already done so, contact the Clerk for more information about the role of a parish councillor and to register an interest.
Standing for Election: There are currently seven Lympstone Parish Councillors whose term of office will end on 6th May 2021. Therefore, there will also be seven seat vacancies which will be decided at the May 6th Parish Council elections.
Members of the parish wishing to stand for election will need to submit nomination papers to EDDC once the election is formally announced. For more information on qualifications, guidance on standing as a candidate and on nomination papers please see.